Thursday, August 27, 2015

Review of Books 2,3 and 4 of the Creepy Hollow Series!!!

So I have decided to to a combination review of the Creepy Hollow Series by Rachel Morgan.These books will grab your attention and not let go.
 First up is Book 2

The Faerie Prince: Creepy Hollow Book 2
Author: Rachel Morgan
Format: Kindle
Genre: Fantasy, Young Adult

5 Stars

This book was amazing. I really did not think this story could get any better but I was so wrong. This book left me speechless. It changed my feelings toward most of the characters.This book was action packed and full of emotion but warning the end is a major cliff hanger.






The Faerie War: Creepy Hollow Book 3
Author: Rachel Morgan
Format: Kindle
Genre: Fantasy, Young Adult

5 Stars

" Two halves in one have more power than a whole. The fae world will bow beneath his mark. Only the sward can stop him,and only one can wield the sword: the Star of the high land. She is hidden, but the finder will find her. She will break the whole in half. By the strike of the sword, and the death of innocence, evil will be laid to rest."

It seems like I am saying this about every book in this series but I have to say it again this was such an action packed book. It really kept me on the edge of my seat. I ended up staying up all night because I could not wait to see how it ended.








A Faerie's Secret: Creepy Hollow Book 4
Author: Rachel Morgan
Format: Kindle
Genre: Fantasy, Young Adult

4 Stars

This book in the series was written in Calla's (Ryn's sisters) point of view. All together I liked this book. It was not quite as good as the others but still action packed and the ending will make you wanting more I can not wait till the next book of this series comes out. 



I defiantly recommend this series to anyone who loves books about kick ass magical creatures.
and just as are reminder you can still pick up the first book The Faerie Guardian for free from amazon.  

No comments:

Post a Comment